just moved - new room/monitors - mix help

gbav

Hey, just got done buying a house and during the move my monitors "magically" dissapeared so i'm just getting thing things up and going again. Recorded this song this morning and mixed a little here and there as i went along. Just looking for some advice as i move foward with this song. Any comments are welcome. The song has some cursing in it about a quarter of the way through so if kids are around or you're sensitive to that you might want to keep that in mind.

I'll be listening to as much as i can on here as i haven't been able to in quite awhile.

Songs called go help yourself

can be downloaded from at 192/k

or streamed from
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=784709

thanks again looking forward to being a semi-regular on here again

take care
gary

Last edited:
Do two or three more rhythm guitar tracks and this will sound a little more full. Vocals are a little loud and a little strained during the choruses. Cool STP vibe and guitar tone. Great little break at 1:57.

Supercreep- Thanks alot for listening. Yeah the vocals are just stand ins , one pass through with an sm57 to just get something in there. Been really struggling with the new monitor/new room combo, trying to readjust. Thanks so much again.

Take care

gary

Back