Just 5tracks of bass.

Got a really nice bass tone from the first 10 seconds of what I had the patience to wait for. Thats wack that beatcraft cant handle 215bpm but you should def put this up in mp3 and im sure a lot more people will listen cuase its worth being listened to and should be added to.

Some nice bass tones & good playing got to be a bit like listening to the same passage from Meddle after a while though & as a bass player I asked myself was it a little onanistic.

whoa..

My "slightly progressive" cousin Lennu did drums (digital) and soloing on it, can't even recocnize the tune. :)

NOW it does sound "onanistic" more ways than one, I admit to that in the first place though.. Let's not kid ourselves, whatever method, "onanistic" is a pleasure. :cool:

It still needs a break or something somewhere to get it right though.

"slightly progressive" waves hand ;D

Yes, it needs a Motown kinda groove as a drama top, some horns and stuff after the C-part. This is fun, more of this.

..So, I must master funk? :D

Greasy groovin poledriver funk.
Not been my strongest venue but I'll try that tomorrow.
...drama top.. jeezz, where has the rock gone? :D
Yeps, more.

Wtf?

Did I not post the link on the latest version?.. Thought I did

..shite.. hung-over from hell. Luckily mylady is working on a bacon-eggs-sausage-breakfast, after that I'll get on with the funk if don't drop on the spot, since not eating in the last 48-56 hours.. :o

Last edited:
like the idea to the base line alot, i actually tool around with ideas like that all the time.

i don't know about that mo-town beat lennu, i was kinda wishin for a progressive beat in there.

gotta say i love bass though and that sounded good!

the world must have more bass.

Thanks alot turtlishouse.

Man ye got a nice creepy jazzthing going on that Jack Pain tune yourself, and Blame is too one strong piece of machinery. What's that cricket-sort of sound?..nice touch. :D also the vocals are kinda "seen that been there" sort of tiresome, wich is cool.

Yeps, more bassists would solve the middle-east crisis.

Jouni said:
Thanks alot turtlishouse.

Man ye got a nice creepy jazzthing going on that Jack Pain tune yourself, and Blame is too one strong piece of machinery. What's that cricket-sort of sound?..nice touch. :D also the vocals are kinda "seen that been there" sort of tiresome, wich is cool.

Yeps, more bassists would solve the middle-east crisis.

they're actually a casio keyboard from about ten years ago i ran through a tone works bass ax1. glad you cought the cricket sound. wasn't sure anyone would figure thats what they were. :)

do you think if we drop basses from planes....no no nevermind. :confused:

Snakes and mutherfucking basses on a plane!!

Yeah, I'm into that progressive thing. Just downloading the latest version of basslines. Let's see what it's turning into.

Back