jumping in on the Vox challange

Hey Jeff...

Great sounds... wtf... if it takes three hours for something like this, I say DO IT. LOVE tha bass sound in this... reminds me of Rick Astley's or Paula Abdul's stuff... not that they were MUSICIANS or anything... but the keyboardists-for-hire certainly don't have anything better than your stuff, here.

Nice choices of sounds. A pleasant reminder of the BEST of the late 80's, early 90's synth driven stuff. Most of it was crap; but the good stuff sounded like this...

AND THEN THERE'S THE GUITAR... OH MY G-- ... how could we forget that. GREAT lead.

BTW thanks for admitting you cheated ;) You don't suck :)

Chad

seriously sweet man... I love that sound on the guitar, it flies. the groove in all was very good, the keys were thick and juicy.

thanks guys

The music was preset stuff on the keyboard :)

it does sound like 80's pop rock :eek:

come on... Satriani.... Nah!! :cool:

Well.. time to check out some more of your guys stuff... its been awhile

You've got a gift. I loved the guitar. I'm sure the rest was fine, but it's all background music to me...support for what you do best, which is play like a freaking monster.

Nice one

Wow....really fine playing there Mr Marcomb sir........you have a great touch on your axe....I've always enjoyed your playing and this is first rate for 3 hours work. very nice.

time has no meaning when there is talent like this. some damn fine tunage going on hear.

dtb

This has a Billy Ocean Type thing going on!!!!

Awesome!

Great Soloing... Love the Keys and Drum sounds...

Joe

kick ass. so what if it came in at twice the alloted time..
i love your tone and voicings.

The player it rought to mind for me was Larry Carlton. Great tone and love how relaxed the intro was. I've listened to most of the stuff on your nowhere page and I've like all of it.

I always feel like I'm watching The Weather Channel when I listen to your easy going stuff. :D

Ya this has got Satch written ALLLLL over it...

Nice licks man! Good happy stuff :D

Very nice Jeff,
.....fine guitar playing!! BTW: I got your CD a week or two ago. I had it for about 2 full listens...... then it was stolen by my wife. :mad: .....She's had it ever since. ......and she wont give it back!
:mad: :confused: :)
Great stuff man!!

Back