The Jongleurs - Just Say The Word

I don't get the point why it was cool... And i think you're lacking a bit of respect in here...

Lighten up dude. I meant it was cool that you offered your opinion on what tool to use. How is that lacking respect? And develop a sense of humour, at least if you're going to comment in my threads. I try to keep it all fairly light hearted...

great song and mix - I can't really hear the kick, but that's probably just the system I'm using at the moment. I might try a LA3A on the output

great song and mix - I can't really hear the kick, but that's probably just the system I'm using at the moment. I might try a LA3A on the output

Thanks for listening anti... kick's definitely there on my system and my hi fi and my iPod etc.... :D

Today's the first time I've heard this
and I must say VERY NICE

your voice makes me think of Greg Lake, sing that "xmas song" go on!, I'd love to hear your lovely acoustic gtrs on that!
(I messed my lappy up when I stopped using it for recording it says there's no audio device installed,so it's pictures & words only :facepalm:)

Today's the first time I've heard this
and I must say VERY NICE

your voice makes me think of Greg Lake, sing that "xmas song" go on!, I'd love to hear your lovely acoustic gtrs on that!
(I messed my lappy up when I stopped using it for recording it says there's no audio device installed,so it's pictures & words only :facepalm:)

Thanks Jiff.... Greg Lake might be out hunting for you after saying that.... :laughings: I guess I have the typical "I hate my own voice" thing going here, so high praise indeed. Glad you liked it...

New song up there now - and a rest from listening to me... the "real" singer in the band's on this one..

Cheers

Back