It's A Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right,after a brief "power-struggle",Ted Philips is back to educate,stimulate and set straight all the nay sayers.
Many of You people have reported me to the owners and mods here in a jealous attempt to have me banned from this bbs,what a bunch of hypocrates!!!
Well,I am back!
Told Y'all I was running things around here!
Why didn't You believe me when I said that I was "in control"?
Now You know!Ted Philips/Mystery Records

feel free to pucker-up and lay one right on my regal haunches!

Welcome back Ted. Looking forward to your shared knowledge about audio production. Could you please explain what you're in control of? Just interested. Live and learn is my motto.

Tim

Reactions: apl
Our anger is their fuel,

Why stick a petrol pump up Teds rectum?

Influenced by great poet Tim and features guest influences from who else but Monkey.

It's A Mystery! said:
I am in control of You,Mr. Lawler.
shall I expound for ya?

Does your mommy know you play on line like this? Oh, wait... let me take my cock out of her mouth and ask her...

And don't bother to PM me... I won't read it and you'll be wasting your time...

7string said:
Does your mommy know you play on line like this? Oh, wait... let me take my cock out of her mouth and ask her...

And don't bother to PM me... I won't read it and you'll be wasting your time...

So,what You are implying is that You are a COWARD who loves to make nasty comments but won't even bring yourself to read a retort?
Shame on You.
Ted Philips/Mystery Records

It's A Mystery! said:
So,what You are implying is that You are a COWARD who loves to make nasty comments but won't even bring yourself to read a retort?
Shame on You.

I'll give you my address any time you want to come for a visit. But why don't you just ask your mommy? Her mouth is free now since my dick is now in her ass.

7string said:
I'll give you my address any time you want to come for a visit. But why don't you just ask your mommy? Her mouth is free now since my dick is now in her ass.

I will let your comments self-destuct on their own.
coward.

Monkey is very upset at all this. He pointed out that the smaller (notice I didn't say lower - he's sensitive to that) primates don't have a corresponding social phenomenon to threads like this. So what did Monkey do? He grabbed his cell phone and rang up his private attorney. What'd he say? Dunno... it's a mystery. Can I use that word? No offense Ted.

Tim

Attachments

• monkeyphone.jpg
    monkeyphone.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 79
That monkey is my idol.
All I can say is though Monkey's voice sounds crazy, sometimes I think he's the only truly sane one in our house. I've noticed, oddly, that monkeys never use vulgarity. They throw feces, of course, but it's real, not verbal.

EDIT: Oh, and Ted, that's the wrong monkey... and that ketchup doesn't even look real.

Tim

Ted, still waiting for something substantive regarding audio recording and processing. I just don't see how insulting everyone proves that you have anything worthwhile to say about the main subject on this BBS. Are you here to learn, or to preach, or for some other purpose? As a preacher, you are poor. You've never listened to any music that has been posted here. And you've never offered anything even remotely akin to constructive criticism to anyone here. Why are you posting here? Just curious.

Incanus said:
Ted, still waiting for something substantive regarding audio recording and processing. I just don't see how insulting everyone proves that you have anything worthwhile to say about the main subject on this BBS. Are you here to learn, or to preach, or for some other purpose? As a preacher, you are poor. You've never listened to any music that has been posted here. And you've never offered anything even remotely akin to constructive criticism to anyone here. Why are you posting here? Just curious.

Valid points,Sir!
When someone gives me ample opportunity to really evaluate a track and give some praise or constructive criticism of said track,I will,no problem!
Thing is,around here,I am too busy fending off the jealous lunatics that jack all of my post's and threads,they never ask for constructive criticism,only a fight.that is sad.With over 30 years in the game,You would think that some of these people would benifit from my wisdom,they don't want to discuss music,they only want to stir the pot...

I'm learning... and this is very interesting to me. I'm getting the sense that possibly I misjudged the value of the troll phenomenon... and that confrontational input can prompt positive results that outweigh the negative ones. My wife as part of her job is studying online communities and she gets an occasional bit of real life input from me about this place. Tonight's going to be an interesting discussion at dinner here. Thanks Ted for the creative push.

Tim

Okay Mystery boy

I'd like to hear some of your stuff.
If you are 1/4 as good as you think you are, I'll never comment again.

So let's hear some.
Put up or shut-up.
None of that "I'm bangin' your mom tonight" or "bend over and kiss my female genitalia" crap either. An honest and serious song.

Please and Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back