an instrumental piece recorded by me

Beautiful piece, your playing and recording is very good. Now go out and but the full version of the software and record a version without thise trial version noises...:D

I enjoyed the music and would also like to hear it when the annoying sound is not there. You play very well, Avi.

There is an almost horrible amount of hiss going on besides the noted trial version noise.
With all the free decent recording software out there ( Reaper / Audacity) you ought to do yourself a favor and record it over.

You play well though.

If you really want a critique of your recording, playing and mixing skills (& that's what the forum's about after all) commit to the process and offer us something to listen to that can be discussed & suggestions made for. Working with a beep isn't nearly serious enough to ask people to spend their time on. I think you might have some talent but I won't really know until you decide to do something real.
It's a bit like asking someone out for dinner and heading down to the mall to eat all the cheese and sausage samples put out by the vendors.

Back