Instrumental Guitar Track

There are some nice tones and licks, but the lead guitar is WAY, WAY frickin' loud compared to everything else. To me, it doesn't sound unified with the track because of this. It almost sounds like someone playing along to a track that's playing in the next room or something. The drums are barely audible, as is the bass.

Yeah im with FB. The playing is excellent and i like the tone, not too cheese. There's some noise coming through your guitar chain which could probably be eliminated by a gate, even after the fact in whatever daw you use. When you stop playing that noise really becomes noticeable. The drums sound like an afterthought, i would bring them up and try some ambience. I think a bass would help!

I dig the lead guitar tones on here. Sounds like you are playing in an amphitheater.

The drums and back up instruments do not sound like they are in that same space. They are like offstage somewhere behind the curtain.

The ending seems a bit abrupt and there is a guitar squeak on there that is kinda odd.

Back