Inside the Lines - Rock Song

Love it, Love it, Love it

Great stuff, man. The vocal tracks are nice and out front, clear, and well-recorded, and it's just a great, catchy tune. I thought the bass was a standout - very cool sound!

If I were getting picky, I would bring that backing/secondary vocal a little more center. With cans on, it's waaaaayyyy right... but maybe that's what you were shooting for. Everything else seemed to mainstream with the tune, that threw me just a bit. But that's being picky... again this is a great tune, great recording, and great mix!

Last edited:
This does sound pretty good. I liked the "na na na na na na" interlude.

I agree with KS that the backing vocals could probably stand to move a little closer to the center.

Very nice stuff. I think I agree with moving the backuup vox a little more to the middle. I'd also try boosting the mids on the guitars. They're kind of getting lost in the mix.

Great job!

i think the female vocals during the verses should be paned more towards the center. or maybe even dead center. i like the vocals (imperfections add to the character in my opinion). For the na na na part i was thinking maybe panning the male na na na one one side and the female na na na one the other side and then move everything back to center after that part. Just a thought. it's cool i dig it! also Theres a bridge part where you scream something it sounds a bit off and it's kinda distracting. ruins the groove of the song.

oh....and thank you all ofr the kind comments. i think i started to hear this song one too many times and needed some second opinions.

Back