(Industrial) - 'Beelzebot'

Did you master or normalize it? It seems really quiet. (Which is great when you're mixing, but tends to hurt the song when it hits the Youtube stage)

I was going to say the same thing. Not quite loud enough. I had to boost the volume quite a bit to match other things I've been listening to. You might want to look at some plugins to boost the volume. Not necessarily for the final product, but just as your'e soliciting opinions. I like Waves Ultramaximizer.

I was also wondering about the panning. It's a little spacey. :D Not bad, mind you, but some people might object to that wide of a stereo field. I don't listen to a lot of ambient music, so I don't know what the norm tends to be. I'm also listening on headphones, so that might have something to do with my perception.

Otherwise, it sounds nice.

I've got a new version here that's been maximised:

YouTube

I've also added a bit of grit to the drums.

I tend to use the whole stereo field as a lot of the time is saves me from faffing about too much with EQ :)

Last edited:
Why is the the Youtube algorithm so insistent that the 2nd version of this is related to weird kid's YT and 10 hour videos of blank, monochrome screens?!

Back