the 'I'm a tiger' post gives the wrong song title!!Here's the real new song

You got some good groundwork down.I don't like the suddenness of the intro,almost like you cut it at the exact moment the audio started.Drums are really in trouble.Almost non-existant kick,dry snare and tinny hats that might work if the levels were'nt so hight.The ending sounds the best,when the instrament start to drop out and the drums come thru a little more.I like the melody of the leads and you could sing something real soulfull over the rythm but the mix is overbearing.Re-mix is a must.I'm no EQ wiz,so I can't help ya with that but you need to differentiate the instraments a little more,sounds better on my headphones(3rd listen).Lead guitar sounds over processed,very electronic rather than electric.Not bad over all.Why so short?

Actually, this is probably the best mix I've ever done! It was something I was messing around with one day, trying to get a good sound, so I wasn't really writting with the intention of making a whole song, that's why its short. Maybe I'll turn it into one at some point.

I was just trying to get a decent guitar sound for the lead, this is a never ending struggle that I keep trying different things for. Maybe I'll get it someday.

I think your lead sounds ok... but the whole mix seems like it was recorded in an auditorium...from the back row. things sound very distant and mushed together and the drums have no distinction or kick to them.

yeah..the intro sounds like a bad edit.

Back