I'm posting this.....

R

RAMI

....and you can't stop me!!!! :D :D:D

I'm re-mixing and/or re-tracking most of the songs I've done in the last few months. I probably posted this originally about 10 months ago. I re-did the drums and back vocals this week and re-mixed it.

A weird song. I don't know if it will make it on my next CD, maybe because I wrote this a long time ago, so it seems like old song to me.

Let me know if it's any good, or if indeed sounds like I wrote it a while ago.

Thanx alot.

OTHER SIDE (not the other side)

STUPID-ASS Lyrics

Last edited:
Ooooh, mysterious... my kinda tune!! How would we know how long ago you wrote it? Ahh, now we're into the Chili Peppers part.

This one is wicked.

I guess all this is why you didn't go for the solo action on 60's guy's thing? ;)

I guess all this is why you didn't go for the solo action on 60's guy's thing? ;)

OH FUCK!!!! The only reason I re-worked this song is because I thought I had nothing to work on!!! I totally forgot about that. How did I forget that??? I think I got excited when Supercreep snet me a song to do DRUMS on, and it slipped my mind.

I promise I'll have something by the end ofthis week end. Thanx for reminding me, bro...I'm really sorry.

OH FUCK!!!! The only reason I re-worked this song is because I thought I had nothing to work on!!! I totally forgot about that. How did I forget that??? I think I got excited when Supercreep snet me a song to do DRUMS on, and it slipped my mind.

I promise I'll have something by the end ofthis week end. Thanx for reminding me, bro...I'm really sorry.

I don't blame you, I'd be pretty excited to play with the 'Creep too... :)

I just started jamming with it. I might even put up something tonight. But if not, tomorrow for sure.

What do you want, just the guitar track??? Wav file?

I just started jamming with it. I might even put up something tonight. But if not, tomorrow for sure.

What do you want, just the guitar track??? Wav file?
Yeah, raw wav, no post-production; just whatever your stomp boxes give you...

Back