I'm Henry the 8th I am!

Greg_L

Banned
I was just playing around with my drums one day, trying different mic placements and shit, and chose this song just to goof around with. I recorded a quick and dirty guitar track to have something to play along to on the drums, and it just sort of evolved into a finished cover song. And since its been slow in the clinic lately, I threw down some vocals and quick-mixed it and here it is. :p

Hermans Hermits - Henry the 8th. :D
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=639137&songID=5402449

Just having some fun with a pretty silly song. Any comments/feedback welcome and appreciated. :)

Thanks
Greg

Greg you're an asshole. And a talented one. Your scratch and rough mixes piss all over the things I spend weeks on. You bastard :p

Greg,
classic - Peter Noone & Co were great at reviving music hall in a pop form & now you've taken it that step further - & it works a treat.
I actually have the H's H's version on vinyl. How old must I be? - Rhetorical Q - don't dare answer that question.

rayc said:
Greg,
classic - Peter Noone & Co were great at reviving music hall in a pop form & now you've taken it that step further - & it works a treat.
I actually have the H's H's version on vinyl. How old must I be? - Rhetorical Q - don't dare answer that question.

Heh! I'll put it this way - my mom used to put on the 45 rpm of "No Milk Today/There's a kind of Hush" (the bright pink psychedelic label one), and I used to go lalalala along with it, and when I opened the mouth for the chorus, she would jam a spoonful of babyfood in. :)

I have been in an HH loop since I read this post - looping away on my MP3 player - currently playing "Sentimental Friend" :)

Thanks a lot guys! This silly kinds of songs are fun to do because you don't have to take it too seriously. :)

Hi

Very good and funny song. The production is very good which makes it fun to listen. You are very talented Greg.

Excellent work.

/Jack Real.

Good one Greg love your take on this.
Some cool guitar work too!

Your, showing your age my man. :D

Back