I'm Henry the 8th I am!

I remember the original vaguely :rolleyes:

Didn't someone do a punk version of this a (long) while ago?

Anyway - cool job - you're always coming up with these great tunes !

The drums sound great - they have a definite studio sound.
They might have a bit too much top end on them... I would like to hear a bit more thump to them...maybe.... :rolleyes: Not sure.....

Anyway - I liked it overall.....

:D :) :D :)

Thanks for the feedback Ido. I thought the drums sounded pretty thumpy already. After not listening to it for a day or two, I think I'm finding the guitars to be a little bright. Maybe it's just our different systems. Thanks again for the listen and feedback. :)

dinorocker said:
Sounds like he already has one - he, himself and Greg. :)
Yeah, but it can still be fun to have more than a split personality to bounce ideas off!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Rokket said:
Yeah, but it can still be fun to have more than a split personality to bounce ideas off!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Heh - but look at it this way: at least he will never be in disagreement with the rest of the group about musical directions. :D

this just kicks ass.....

my daughter is gonna love it....dont know if thats good or bad.....

Greg_L said:
I was just playing around with my drums one day, trying different mic placements and shit, and chose this song just to goof around with. I recorded a quick and dirty guitar track to have something to play along to on the drums, and it just sort of evolved into a finished cover song. And since its been slow in the clinic lately, I threw down some vocals and quick-mixed it and here it is. :p

Hermans Hermits - Henry the 8th. :D
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=639137&songID=5402449

Just having some fun with a pretty silly song. Any comments/feedback welcome and appreciated. :)

Thanks
Greg

Ace just wishes he was Greg_L!!!! :D

The one problem I have:

the second verse is the same as the first. :confused:

:D

I always thought that was one of the funniest lines in the history of music :cool: Is the line after that ( ' a little bit worse") yours? Its a cool recording, its a lot of fun and well done.

Back