I'm Always Willin' To Make A Fool OF Myself

By the description of how you framed the song, you all ready know that there are some mix and performance issues with this piece so, there's not a lot of point dwelling on that.

I actually liked the song and was impressed with what you were to trying to do with it.

It's no easy feat to jump from a John Lennonesque piano ballad to a cracker rap piece and back again several times with Zappa style vocal harmonies in the rap section.

It's an ambitious piece to say the least.

Keep at it!

Cheers! :)

Yo' Smellyphant, niether will I get into the rec'ding issues, but this
song got a whole lotta' potential and if you hook this up rite, this joint will be a pleasure to flow with!

Go for it! Do this baby rite!

Very interesting concepts and the execution is nice considering that it's obvious you were throwing this down fast and dirty........it's really very cool. You could do a lot with just a good EQing and mixdown of these tracks.
Very Zappa with a twinge of Beatles and a band I'm the only person who ever heard of called Colours.

I like it quite a bit.

Absolutely LOVE the idea, just needs a bit of work. Don't let this one die man, would love to hear the finished product.

Hey elephant,
..yeah, really cool concept. ...so is it all good or not?:D I especially like the harmonies you chose for the "everything sucks" part. The musical section (ie:piano) sounds a bit like it has a blanket thrown over it, but the intent is nice.
Nice writin here man:) g

Back