Ido, True and Gorty...

R

RAMI

Well, the deadline has come and gone for people who were winners in my mix-off to choose their prizes. A couple of winners decided to donate their prize to someone who might need it more (thanx Perdicament and Nessbass :) ) and Giraffe and Reggie haven't chosen anything. I posted a few times and finally set a deadline for last Saturday. At this point, it's up to you 3 to decide if you want something. First come first served.

Just go to my site and in the VIDEO and PIX section, you'll see what's left in the "MIX-OFF PRIZES" section..

Whatever's left after that, it's a free-for-all for everyone who entered the contest.

Thanx again for everything you did to help.

Firstly let me say that it is very generous of you to provide these prizes to the winners and others. It does not go unnoticed.....

I would also like to pass along the prizes to someone who really needs it. There are a lot of musicians just starting out that could use this equipment. I know when I was younger, it would have been quite the thing to get some free gear. It was always a struggle to find the cash to buy PA equipment, let alone your own instruments. And the prizes offered will go a long way to getting someone going in this expensive endeavor.

Again, thanks... And I hope that whoever gets these prizes gets the inspiration and the mojo from the great songs that have been produced on them in the past.

ido

How can you afford to give away such things? :confused: That really is mighty genorous. I'm a little broke right now but in a week or two I'll donate some money and buy your cd. I listened to the demos and they were pretty kickass.

Thanx Hat...I can't really AFFORD to give away such things. But they were the prizes in a contest that I benefitted from in a way. This is all gear I'm not using any more, most of it is pretty obslolete but might still be useful to someone who really can't afford it. Ido, Gorty and True devoted alot of time and effort judging the contest and if you see their "Judges Notes" on my site, you'll see that they didn't do it half-assed. They had to listen to 15 mixes of the same song over and over again and critiqued every single one in detail. So they, maybe even more than the contestants, deserve a prize for sure.

Got the cd....got to listen to it once, wife took it away from me, now I can only hear it in her car.......Rami....I think the OL has the hots for you, not that its a bad thing, I don't care who she thinks about when we're having sex......I just want my damn cd back..................sounds good brother, looking forward to the next one!!!

jpw23 said:
Got the cd....got to listen to it once, wife took it away from me, now I can only hear it in her car.......Rami....I think the OL has the hots for you, not that its a bad thing, I don't care who she thinks about when we're having sex......I just want my damn cd back..................sounds good brother, looking forward to the next one!!!
Hehe...That's cool, J. Got any pictures??? Wanna buy some???? (That's my Rodney Dangerfield). Glad you got the CD, bro. I was getting worried when you told me you hadn't recieved it yet a few days ago.

ido1957 said:
Firstly let me say that it is very generous of you to provide these prizes to the winners and others. It does not go unnoticed.....

I would also like to pass along the prizes to someone who really needs it. There are a lot of musicians just starting out that could use this equipment. I know when I was younger, it would have been quite the thing to get some free gear. It was always a struggle to find the cash to buy PA equipment, let alone your own instruments. And the prizes offered will go a long way to getting someone going in this expensive endeavor.

Again, thanks... And I hope that whoever gets these prizes gets the inspiration and the mojo from the great songs that have been produced on them in the past.

ido

Ido, you're a good man...If you ever change your mind while the gear is still up on my page, just let me know. I'll wait for Gorty and True to decide what they want before I open it up to everyone that was in the contest. Thanx again, Ido. You're a big piece of the puzzle around here.

Hey Rami...thanks for the contest...it was a blast. I think everyone had fun...and hopefully you did also..just seeing what kind of results came out of the same tracks.

Thanks again man... :D

Hey RAMI,

Thanx for the opportunity you gave all the contestants and the judges to have some fun and a chance to hone our skills by participating in the Mix-off.
I will repeat the general consensus arond here RAMI in stating that you are more than generous in offering up the prizes you have.

I too would like to see the prizes that you have left up for grabs go to someone who would be in a greater need of them. You have some items there RAMI that I'm sure some young guys starting out would absolutely love, also the shipping cost's for most of these items to be shipped to Australia would outweigh the monetary value of the items themselves.

For eg: The shipping cost's for the DOD Eq is approx $70, if my calculations were correct.

However RAMI, I have a particular young guitar pupil that is just starting to dabble in home recording and I'm sure he would be over the moon with his first mic. If you don't have a home for the Audio-Technica mic I'm sure I could make someone happy with that on behalf of YOUR GENEROSITY.!!

Let me know RAMI,

The RED Judge....Gorty.. :) :)

Hi RAMI...thanks for the offer, but as I had first said...I don't want anything. I did what I did, firstly, because a friend had confidence enough in me, to ask me to do it. Secondly, out of thinking it would be fun and very enlightening. I was right. It was fun and very enlightening. My reward was being exposed to so much variety of talent and aspects in playing, recording and mixing. :cool:

Thanks again to you RAMI, for having the Mix-off and thanks to the judges who helped and thanks to all of the contestants...of whom without, the contest could not have happened either. Thank you too Mr. Dragon, for having this HR site. :D

True :) :) :) :) :)

You guys are too cool. It's really appreciated. In honor of everyoe's generosity here, I'll make a promise to myself that I won't sell any of this stuff. i really apprecate what you guys did and learned alot from it.

Gorty, I don't think I have your address any more. I might but I'm not sure. If you e-mail me it, I'll send out that mic this week.
Thanx alot guys.

RAMI said:
You guys are too cool. It's really appreciated. In honor of everyoe's generosity here, I'll make a promise to myself that I won't sell any of this stuff. i really apprecate what you guys did and learned alot from it.

Gorty, I don't think I have your address any more. I might but I'm not sure. If you e-mail me it, I'll send out that mic this week.
Thanx alot guys.

Thanx again so much RAMI.

I have sent you my address to your email and pm.

Gorty :) :) :)

Back