I Want!!!!!!!!!!!! ((CLUB BANGA)) - Drop Links.

((Kay))

This was actually going to be on my debut album I wrote a hook for it and such. But..after awhile..I just wasn't feelin' the beat. So I was like, forget it and just upped it.

"I Want ((CLUB BANGA))"

www.soundclick.com/lilkay

Drop links and I'll return feed ASAP. Thanks.

-Lil' Kay

Ehh....I dig the voices (I listened to Clap Yo Hands). But...the melody is monotonous; and is there any bass on in the "music"? Just curious as I didn't hear much of anything.

Yeah, I'm talking about the beat. Regardless if you produced it or not you should still now...I was listening on Laptop speakers; that's why I asked.

About the "I Want"...eh, it's "hip-hop". It isn't anything magical; but it isn't bad. Just keep pluggin...and droppin links; it helps after a mexican meal.

How would I know? I got the track from my boy...and I don't have monitors..So what I'm hearing isn't the true sound.

((Kay)) said:
I rap, produce, songwrite, and mix. Who does all that and is as young and talented as me? lol

Want me on your track?
Verse - $20
Hook - $25
Verse & Hook - $35

$35 for a verse AND a hook? What a bargain!

What about a bridge? or a little part in between verses? intro? I never know how to start my songs.......

Or end them, for that matter.

Tsk tsk, haters - leave me alone. Lol. I don't care if it was sarcasm - I'm trying to make money to help and kats kid around? Isnt that just great.

Back