I have nowhere to go!

MusicalSound

I have to be honest. I think something or someone put a curse on me. I have come to this forum to share some recordings I made because I'm really just lonely and can't believe I have no one who cares to listen to some of the music I recorded. Year after year it gets worse when I thought it would get better. I'll have to head west. I know that my issues are small compared to what's happening in the big picture, but I just can't believe music is so dead among the people I know. I really love music, I think you can hear it in my recordings. I'm not the greatest musician at all but I really care and I really love music. I just don't know anybody who plays and I don't know where I can take a chance and I'm just so bummed out by how desolate it is here. And it's cold too. It's going to take a miracle for me to find a way to love this place. And these are some of the tracks I recorded yesterday, my attempt to revive some sunshine in the soul I suppose ;-)

(i write the songs)

http://psychedelicsound.yolasite.com/resources/Ballwyn Callin'.mp3 (balwyn callin')

You're in Connecticut? Rich people in scenic Christmas movie neighborhoods. Get down to NYC. Or go up to Boston. Get to where the action is and maybe you'll find your scene.

Man you sound depressed - you better not come to Alberta - it's -41 with the windchill tonight.
Tracks sound good. Just hang out here and make some online friends.

You're right. I am depressed! All I do is smmaoke weed and sit alone with my headphones making music. It's making me sad. And when I go out to the city it's a worse story. I can't keep up with the crowd. Sometimes I wish I would do better in the '60s.........yes.....or is that also a dream? I just wanna play music that is all.

Ummm, maybe you DO need to move. Here are some choices. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Oh, and lay off the weed, it'll just suck the money out of your wallet and keep you depressed because you don't do anything about it.

Back