I have made a new track and want some tips

It sounds like you've got a handle on how to manipulate sounds. My comment is more on the musical side...the song just doesn't go anywhere. It sounds like the same riff played with 20 different voices, which makes it become uninteresting.

Try coming up with a melody to go over the riff. Whether played or sung, that will give the listener some to focus on. It might also lead you to some possible changes to add to the chord progression.

Think of it this way, would Smoke On The Water have been a hit if it was just "dum dum dum....dum dum da dum" for 4 minutes without the words and melody?

I could kind of live with the repeated three chords in a way as things popped in and popped out, and there was some movement in a sort of melody. Some sounds I really liked, but at one point the three chords are played on a kind of Bontempi organ sound - just flutey - and this I didn't think fitted the orchestration.

One question. No bass line?

Thank you for all the tips. I have a little bit of a bass line bit am not good to making a good house base line any tips or plugins to use. For the melody an chord progression, I'm gonna work on it. Thank you all

Back