i got a track i would like you all to peep.....

Sorry, We can't find that page. And it's at your own site, so I sure didn't type anything wrong. Did you test this by downloading it yourself? Those Star Trekkie noises are pretty cool, but I came for some hip-hop. :)

Been there, done that.
I saw the same four selections from the main page or the other page. The track you mentioned was listed "by name" but not one of these 4 selections came up with any .mp3, .rm, .wav or .aiff files. Each only suggested that the page could not be found; one went so far as to suggest that my system couldn't play this sort of file and maybe I need the latest version of Windows Media Player. Mr. Barclay said it best in his deoderant commercial. "Don't want all that flakey white stuff" .... :)
Have you tried JustOn?

[This message has been edited by drstawl (edited 12-23-1999).]

doc..its really hard to find...but that site is kick ass !!! i love the use of flash on any site... but its a bitch to navigate.. but..i did like the tune...good use of samples brought back memories ,and your scratching was superb... very impressive..

- eddie -

I got it, of course I don't get it being who I am, but it was inventive, creative and on the edge, I think.

Doc, it's not an MP3, it,s an rm file and it played fine for me.

Wasn't a matter of finding the link. I found the link. But it only played in Explorer. No luck in Netscape. Interesting sounds. I'd avoid the use of stereo real audio files unless you're delivering them at higher bandwidth. It adds a weird ringing to the file in return for some stereo imaging.
In short 20Kbps stereo sounds much crappier than 16Kbps mono.

nice
I produce rap beats...
see my latest posting on the MP3 clinic

give me some feedback..
and how the hell do I make beats
I'm not interested in biting breakbeats, I want to make everything myself...
Where can I find drum samples that aren't cheap and fake sounding?

Back