I don't believe a word - critique request

"Bump"

Sorry to force the request.
Deadline for demo submission to be considered for inclusion on compilation project is 11/1/20

Performances are what they are at this point. Regarding mix, anything good, bad, ideas, tips ?

Thank you in advance !!

It's got a nice, tight, solid sound. The tone of the voice fits this genre nicely and the lyrics are nice and clear. My only nit may be the snare. It sounds good but I can't decide if it's too bright or plastic-y. It's probably 'cause I'm not used to the style here.

It's got a nice, tight, solid sound. The tone of the voice fits this genre nicely and the lyrics are nice and clear. My only nit may be the snare. It sounds good but I can't decide if it's too bright or plastic-y. It's probably 'cause I'm not used to the style here.

Thank you having a listen and providing input, much appreciated

Just giving it a brief listen on 'phones, it sounds pretty well balanced. It even sound half decent on the crappy laptop speakers. The snare sound isn't an issue for me.

Overall it sounds quite good. Listening critically, I find myself straining to make out the words. So taking into consideration that I always opt for loud vocals. I would turn the whole vocal track up a min of .5db to as much as 1.5 db.

Thanks TalismanRich ��

PDP - appreciate it
I'll revisit voc level real quick. I'm very uncomfortable with singing and hearing myself is even worse so I have tenancy to bury the vocal. I tried not to do that of course but easily could happen.

Thx !!

I think its a good piece, but for the genre it isn't punchy enough. Not enough richness/thickness to the sound.

Back