HRC4 Coming up!

SLuiCe

Just a reminder that we start posting HRC4 submissions in 10 days. Can't wait to hear what people have done!

Hell, I can't wait to hear what I'll have done!

dafduc

Hey, thanks for the reply. After the responses I got about the mix on a cover I did, I better slink away quietly from this. :D
Rod L.

I've mixed ours at least twenty fucking five times....

it's the never ending song...

Skids and Mika are frickin' AWESOME!

score!

HRC4

I can't wait to hear everyones creations. I only can hope that everyone had as much fun as my partner and i did on this. Very smoothe here, and a blast. And i am really happy with the end result.

My partner's been missing for some time now. I'm not sure if we'll be posting or not, since we're nowhere near done at this point. Ah well.

Me 'n Alastair are workin' on it -- our respective schedules are not cooperating though, so we may be late, but we'll have something!

"My friends all go when i play snoop-dog on the radio"
"We pimp a crib beyond the cornfield, this side a the soy beans"

......this was a great idea for a challenge. I got lucky w/ a great partner for this one. ...fun, fun, fun!!:D

mbuster said:
My partner's been missing for some time now. I'm not sure if we'll be posting or not, since we're nowhere near done at this point. Ah well.

well at least you started something! My partner "doesnt" do pc recording and the last thing I heard he was going to mail me a tape (from England) of what hes got so far, done to a basic guitar track I posted for him to listen to. That was a about month ago. He never asked for my address either ...Hmmmmm :(
Oh look its the mailman!
I guess I should run to the mailbox now.

LMAO

Peace
Bill

I think Trip and I will be toward the middle of the posting period but we will make it. I just have to get over this Detroit hangover! :D

Lt. Bob said:
I think Trip and I will be toward the middle of the posting period but we will make it. I just have to get over this Detroit hangover! :D

Ya, I think my partner is suffering a Detroit hangover too. Hmmm...coincidence? ;)

Hi all

It appears doubtful that we'll be done in time either, but we'll see...frankly, I have no idea what is going on with our project. I thought we were on, then maybe we were off, and then I thought we'd start over, with a song style Pgirl felt more like she was collaborating in, something of hers maybe. We had a moment of communication breakdown also. Thought we might scrap the whole idea...then it seemed we might not.

But then, I hadn't heard for some time, went on vacation for a week, but got no word. And now, while I thought we were not working on this piece any more, I hear that she's working some more on the earlier piece...so, I don't know. In the meantime, I've just been playing around with new equipment, buying soundfonts, downloading soundfonts, etc. It's been pretty fun, actually. Learning a lot...that's good.

I've pumped out about 4 new song starts since this thing too. Can't finish a damn one of them...hate closure? Actually, I don't know if I'd ever say something is finished, anyway. I've gotten sick of the sound of the earlier song for awhile. I am a fickle, fickle girl.

Anyway, that's my update. But, can't wait to hear what you guys are doing!!!!

Ciao,
Kirstin

Back