How's my mix?

first impression:
didn't like the separated piano sound at the intro.
The vocals are interesting. I like different voices like you have.
The song is actually growing on me as I listen.
Good song structure here.
I can hear all the different parts well, the bass sound is pretty good, I actually envy you that bass sound.

Pretty decent effort all in all, I like it.

Thanks for the feedback. Hmmm - and I thought the piano intro was just too cool!

Re the voice - I find it impossible to evaluate objectively my own vocal performance - I am too familiar with it I suppose - I cannot detach myself from it or imagine the voice belongs to someone else. But people tell me the voice is distinctive - it used to be a lot breathier but has gravelled over somewhat in recent years...

As for the bass sound - I am actually using a soundfont converted to audio - the raw conversion sound is preserved - no effects, eq or even compression. I hope that doesn't disappoint! It seems to work well - a case of 'if it ain't broke...', I'd say...

Cheers

Malgo

I'll second that about the piano ;)
The lead guitar sounds small and kind of boxy, especially in the beginning. Some tweaking might be called for there. The vocals fit in nicely(although possible 2 db too loud) and the drums sound good, even though the snare is a bit static. Bassdrum and bass go well together.

Nice job :)

I find the doubled ld vocal (or delayed, whatever) kinda distracting...over there on the left side. I'd also raise the vocals up a tad too...and the harmonies, while you are at it.

Back