Homerecording BBS Jam

jrlemonz

I know that the "Cars" "internet jam" is still in progress, but I would like to know if anyone is interested in doing a new one? I am capable of playing pretty much any instrument needed (guitar is my speciality, but I am a capable drummer, bassist and pianist) but singing is not for me, trust me, you'd know if you heard me. My proposed song idea is either "Lovesong" or "Just Like Heaven" both by the Cure. Any other Cure song is a good idea too, I am very flexible. I have fooled around with the open studio thing Harmony Cnetral has, but was not impressed, it's all midi electronic stuff. I want some real instruments man! I would love to work on a project like this, and hopefully some of you out there would like to join me. Just say what instrument you'd like to do. I have a FTP server that can be used. I think it would be a lot of fun, so post away!

Just a tip from experience

You'll get more response if you simply post a link to a scratch track. That way people know right away if they have anything to bring to the party.

Back