~~~~ Home Recording Challenge 3 ~~~~

I'm sorry but I don't think I have the time. :( The biggest problem with my collaborations was the time difference and my summer job starts tomorrow too. I'm not yet saying I won't do it... I'm still thinking. So don't count me in. Not yet at least.

"Ok first off before I read anything. Nice looking post.

It's nice to know not only can you have a career in music, but also in editing/typesetting. Man some people are like uber-blessed."

lol, ya I noticed that too.

"I wonder what happens if you get paired with your musical polar opposite"

I think that's the point. You could always do a Lincon Heights type thing where one person writes the chorus and the other writes the verses, not that I really know that Lincon Heights works that way.

This is going to be very cool.

I pity the poor fool...

but...

I'm in.

*Do you have to draw names from your PRS baseball cap, though? Don't you have any cooler hats or anything, like, maybe one of those little Alpine hats with the feather in it or something?

I'm in

we still get to [overuse] effects and reverb, don't we? It's legal now, right??...for this challenge.. can ya "draw" me a single blond[good looking female, plz] that lives nearby too? We might need to work "together"...one to one, so to speak... late nights...long nights... all night.....

oh yeah...my "partner" needs to be able to do all the creative hard stuff too....writing, playing, mixing... etc.. arrange that, will you Tom?

Ahhh... mixmkr's post makes me think of a point.

Maybe one of the rules should be that both members of a pairing have to contribute at least one recording to the final result.

Khompewtur said:
Ahhh... mixmkr's post makes me think of a point.
Maybe one of the rules should be that both members of a pairing have to contribute at least one recording to the final result.

Khompy, if someone submits something with only one person doing the recording they will be laughed off the face of the earth.
And I'll personally begin the laughing process. We have some very sharp listeners here who will sniff them out like the dogs they are and strap them to the podium for all to mock. How's your exploitation of rare usable neurons going today anyway?

single, blond, good looking female, here! I enjoy coffeeth's, walkth's in the park and puppyth's.......

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why now? why me? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IM OUT! :mad: DAMN, I can't wait to hear the result's though!

Bleh! Not good.. this is going to make me sound like a complete alconaut but i had to have a beer just to alleviate the pounding.

er.... maybe?

Well first off...

while SLuiCe can make a d@mn good recording... he apparently can't count to three.

:cool:

This would be the HR Challenge number 4.

(1.5 hour was 1, cover another HR member was 2, naked mix was 3, collab pairs will be 4.)

:p

And since I still haven't submitted my "offering" for HRC version 2 or 3, I'm thinkin' I might need to stay oat of this, for the sake of my potential partner. (Hi. My name is WATYF and I'm a procrastinataholic. :p)

And also, because if I get paired up with SLuiCe, I'm afraid that the universe might collapse in on itself.

:D

WATYF

Back