Thread: Holy Swahili Goats

Thanks

Holy Swahili Goats

Sign in to disable this ad

Thanks
    My kinda stuff!! Love the lyrics....dig that crazy beat...cool panning on my phones. Love this type of cool vocal delivery, perfect for this...very creative.Nice job man! I might nick this song title for my bands name for our next gig !

Thanks
    Thanks man. If I recall, you are the one who like my other song peas in a pod. I saw that both were on your soundclick station. I am glad you liked it.

Thanks
    Well, I guess I made a dud.

Thanks
    Propman,
    remember the international time zone have an influence on responses as does the large number of one/first timers who dropped in with albums full.
    I really like this except for the sibilance you should try a de esser before the reverb.
    The bass is a bit relentless so the change was really useful in breaking that up a little.
    That last false rhyme was a bit of a clunker too.
    Overall though a good piece of silly verse fun.

Thanks
    The reason I dudded myself so soon is because I was a bit dissapointed with this effort. I just wrote it more or less to see if I could. There is a reason the bass is so heavy, but it is more or less an inside joke. And another thing, I don't understand what false rhyme you are talking about.

Thanks
    You rhyme goats & boats and force slopes to rhyme as well. It works ok through the repeats but as it's the last word it hangs a little & reinforces that it's a false rhyme (doesn't really rhyme but is distorted so that it will).
    I really like the texture of the song & the whole thing generally as previously stated.

Thanks
    it's cool. i the delayed sss sounds are cool. why bring out a de esser? could you write out the lyrics? i think everyone should write out their lyrics now that i think of it. it's a fun song, but the vocals are too present it kinda overwhelms things and music behind the vocals gets easily ignored. but its a wordy so song maybe the vocals should be in the forefront of things... i don't know it's all opinion.

Thanks
    Lots of fun!...less my kind of thing than some of your other efforts, but still well done. Still trying to catch up with the lyrics after a few listens...but I really like what I hear.

Mix sounds great. No advice here...sorry.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heatmiser View Post
    Lots of fun!...less my kind of thing than some of your other efforts, but still well done. Still trying to catch up with the lyrics after a few listens...but I really like what I hear.

Mix sounds great. No advice here...sorry.
    I wouldn't try to hard to catch up with the lyrics. They don't mean anything at all. lol.

Thread Information