hit me baby voxfest lost souls acid dance remix

fun jam!

About the only thing I liked was that it was a jam. Actually, I couldn't wait for it to be over.

Now, gimme your lunch money :mad:

Only 50 miles away and I missed it!:(

Damn!:mad:

Was that the sound of the heat-pump in the hot-tub?Designed to quell the screams of horror as vox ran around naked for an hour?

I would add more verb and pan it to the left!

Cheers! :)

rats said:
oh I just put up a quick mix of no feelings too at that same locale.

"No Feelings" was cool....

The Britney cover just sounded like static being panned back and forth, was that on purpose of is it just me hearing this?

Was that a joke?:confused:

Wow...terrific. :D

[same_old_lame_stale joke]
Could you enlighten us with some tips on the signal chains and compressor settings?
[/same_old_lame_stale joke]

rats said:
oh I just put up a quick mix of no feelings too at that same locale.

Excellent energetic, Johnny R.-style vox there ratsass... but the backups sucked... ballsy drums, thumpin bass... and some krazy keys. That homo guitar is pissin me off though. Nice job.

Damn smeagol, yer really down on yourself. The guitar and backvox were perfect.

Perfect, I say!!!

!!!

dafduc said:
Damn smeagol, yer really down on yourself. The guitar and backvox were perfect.

Perfect, I say!!

And here I thought I was insulting you :o :p (that's right... you were on keys! lmao)

Hey, where did your guitar part go? Or was that in a different song? Did we redo that one? Actually, you're really good on the g-fiddle...

daf played guitfiddle on I wanna Be Your Dog, but I don't think his amp was mic'ed. Not sure if that was intentional or not!:eek:

Oh by the way, for those interested in this performance, it's an all-star home rec cast!:

voxvendor: drums
dafduc: keyboards
2lim: bass
participant: guitar and b/u vocs
rats: vocals and airsynth

Kelly5150 said:
"No Feelings" was cool....

The Britney cover just sounded like static being panned back and forth, was that on purpose of is it just me hearing this?

Was that a joke?:confused:

If you really listen to that static you can hear hit me baby one more time in there. I don't know.:( It sounded good when I was really high. :D

I had almost forgotten why I stopped using drugs.I remember now.Thanks for reminding me.:D

Back