HIP-HOP: The Wind and Genesis

The Wind- has a nice groove to it..it sounds like it missing something thou..nice cut thou

Genesis- I think this one will made it except for the ringing sound sound loud to me..but it could be cause im listen to it at work..

nice beats keep up the good work..and put alot more change up in you beats..

http://www.soundclick.com/bossrecordingsmusic.htm

bknot1 said:
The Wind- has a nice groove to it..it sounds like it missing something thou..nice cut thou

Genesis- I think this one will made it except for the ringing sound sound loud to me..but it could be cause im listen to it at work..

nice beats keep up the good work..and put alot more change up in you beats..

http://www.soundclick.com/bossrecordingsmusic.htm

yeah I was thinking the same thang. the ringing sound is too loud. hey thanks for checkin out my stuff

gimme a break =
tite beat man, nice song to sample. You need: some more bass, and it sounds "hollow," but it's tite.
FLOWS: vox are way too loud, again. no reason for them to be that much louder than the beat.
HOOK: tite, reminds me of that 2 pac shit.

the wind =
much better production on the beat, although I do hear a bit of crackle here and there - don't know if it's supposed to be there or if it's clipping in places.

shackrock said:
gimme a break =
tite beat man, nice song to sample. You need: some more bass, and it sounds "hollow," but it's tite.
FLOWS: vox are way too loud, again. no reason for them to be that much louder than the beat.
HOOK: tite, reminds me of that 2 pac shit.

the wind =
much better production on the beat, although I do hear a bit of crackle here and there - don't know if it's supposed to be there or if it's clipping in places.

lol. I didn't produce Gimme A Break. That beat was up for free download before on soundclick. But the rest of the beats there without any vocals, I produced.

For The Wind the crackle you hear there is prolly cuz I put the volume up too loud. hey thanks for the feedback

Back