HIP HOP: U Turned Me 2 A Freak

your voice is nice, i dont know about the flow though, kinda shaky.....i dunno,

remind me of kelis a bit.....just sounds like your cadence is unnatural, the song kinda runs together....

PrettyChica said:
I don't kno what u mean by this one? :confused:

u mean like sometimes i have too many words in one bar?

yeah, but also the pace and inflection of your voice at some points doesnt fall right....

on the slower parts, like the hook, it sounds really good, seductive, like its meant to be,

but in the verses, it loses you, the words rush by so quickly...kinda loses the listener.

i'm going to check out your other stuff as well after i get outta this class....i really dig the voice.....and i wanna hear more

wargasms said:
in the verses, it loses you, the words rush by so quickly...kinda loses the listener.

i'm going to check out your other stuff as well after i get outta this class....i really dig the voice.....and i wanna hear more

I guess I just have to make the lyrics more consistent ..cuz it sounds like I'm tryin to fit the words in 1 bar, in the verses. I think I'm gon rerecord this song

Aight

Well I peeped your track...if u made the beat arranged it an all that u did a real good job. Not being sarcastic at all i think it's great that instead of using other peoples ,because u would never gain all that extra knowledge. As far as the song...u start out it sounds real good i'm into it concept an all..then when your verse comes man..i'll be honest i can't listen to it. It's not your voice,topic, anything...it's your flow. Now i know you had alot to say about mine so don't think i'm nit "hatin" or whatever I know i'm not the best nor do i claim to be but u should def rewrite this joint an when u do write to the beat. (if you don't already) like Wargasims said your tryin to fit wayyy to many words in the bars..some are longer than other's an so on. U could even carry on like u did the beginning just don't make it too long.(i think it would sound alot better like this IMHO So take my advice an do with it what u please but don't hesitate to do songs over an over again till it's polished.

Peace,

Kevlar

Re: Aight

Kevlar said:
Well I peeped your track...if u made the beat arranged it an all that u did a real good job. Not being sarcastic at all i think it's great that instead of using other peoples ,because u would never gain all that extra knowledge. As far as the song...u start out it sounds real good i'm into it concept an all..then when your verse comes man..i'll be honest i can't listen to it. It's not your voice,topic, anything...it's your flow. Now i know you had alot to say about mine so don't think i'm nit "hatin" or whatever I know i'm not the best nor do i claim to be but u should def rewrite this joint an when u do write to the beat. (if you don't already) like Wargasims said your tryin to fit wayyy to many words in the bars..some are longer than other's an so on. U could even carry on like u did the beginning just don't make it too long.(i think it would sound alot better like this IMHO So take my advice an do with it what u please but don't hesitate to do songs over an over again till it's polished.

Peace,

Kevlar

yep yep I did the beat and arranged it all . no samples, just me tryna play the instrument and stuff. :D

I guess our feelings for each other are mutual. I couldn't listen to your verses either :D

Anyways, you thought I sounded good at the beginning? u mean when I was just talkin, sayin "damn boy, u just don't kno, what u do to me"

Last edited:
wsup pretty..i peeped the track..i like the way it came in..but you need to raise the vocals up cause they are low..you need to make your vocal stand out more so the song will catch your attention..i dont rap so i can say much about the flow..other then you got the voice for it..just my 2 cents

http://www.soundclick.com/bossrecordings

ok. next time when i rerecord this, i'll make sure the vocals are loud enuff.

Daym i seriously need to rerecord this song, it gets downloaded at least 3 times a day and i'm afraid it's gon annoy the listeners when they listen to it over and over again :D
ama need to polish this song

Chicka you put some work into this one i can tell. This is a massive improvement for you keep it up.

Back