HIP HOP: Through This Mic

I don't really like the beat.
But your voice is cool. It sounds intimidating like Bone Crusher's.

I just don't like the hook. Sounds like it's part of the verse. I had to listen hard to find out that it was actually the hook. :D

Alright something is goin on here!!!! I have stated before that rap and hip hop is my least favorite style but here I am sitting here lovin the shit out of this tune! What the fuck are you doin to me--;) :D

Wow- I love the beat , the vocs and all--- nothin to complain about---- I am going to check out the rest of your music-

I am signed with a small indie label-- I dug you so much I just emailed them about you- hope they contact you!!!!

betty rumble said:
Alright something is goin on here!!!! I have stated before that rap and hip hop is my least favorite style but here I am sitting here lovin the shit out of this tune! What the fuck are you doin to me--;) :D

Wow- I love the beat , the vocs and all--- nothin to complain about---- I am going to check out the rest of your music-

wow, that really means alot to me.

I know my hiphop is a bit different from both the normal mainstream, and the usual underground music. I try to really express how i think in my lyrics, and convey it into a story for the listener.

I hope that i could win over people who generally would'nt expect much.

I appreciate you for giving me a chance, and i am glad you enjoyed it. I put up another song, lower on my page because i want to make a few changes, but im going to post a link because i need some feedback on how to make some of the vocals stand out.

thanks!

I rarely listen to any rap. Most of it doesn't really say anything to me. Your stuff is better than alot of stuff that comes on mtv,bet and the radio. I think your voice really stands out as well as your lyrics. Your voice reminds me of xhibit(i don't know if thats spelled right). I don't know if you take that as a complement or not but it is meant to be a compliment. I would definately buy your cd!!

wow thanks, youre like the 20th person who has literally said i remind them of Xzibit

I appreciate you guys, really, im inspired by the positive feedback, and knowing that im bringing something different and worthwhile to hiphop

Back