Hip Hop <<SoundFont Fun >>

I got no complaints on the mix, sounds good (Im listening on headphones right now though, too).
The song kinda reminds me of a movie soundtrack or something, but it would be cool if you could get someone to rap to it,
also.

Man i'm pissed...

I'm tryin to dive into the beat makin shit an you just shat on all the one's i made...LMAO it's cool though i'm feelin this ...u def gotta hear the track u let me use for the EP to man holla at me or cha sometime on AOL i'm sure u will like it

Peace,

Kevlar

yeah that beat is like whoa. it enspires me to get that good. i respect it. what did you use for it? is it different to make music threw head phones then speakers. and is it different at judging a beat threw speakers or head phones?

Thanx for taking the time fellaz

Hey Nilbog, funny i was thinking the same thing about the soundtrack thing. If you got any posts for me to check out drop the links in here. I did a search on your user name, but it goes page not available before i can get the results (dial up)

Yo Kev, i'm looking foward to hearing that joint. if you can put it in a downloadable format. cuz i some sort of problem with streaming on my machine. Plus im on dial up. As for producing, you have one of my online favs coaching you on this biz , so trust you'll come out strong before its done.

DJFILLAinclined, i use cubase vst, some free soundfonts, and NI Kontact to trigger them. then of course plug in to enhance the soundfonts a little. As for the headphones thing, i like to flip through the sounds that im considering with phones. I can hear all the little things in a synth patch that my ears arent developed enuff to easily appreciate thru my monitors. I've read that mixing thru phones effects how you pick up the mix's stereo image. But you should check your mix thru as many types of speakers as you can including headphones.

ONE

you got some good clean samples. Did a good job with your arrangement. Clean mix. A vocal track would sound good on this.

Boy no I love soundfonts. This track is tight well arranged. I need to put u on to some music by my side kick Dagga. He love dem soundfonts too. I need to know what u did on the claps though hit me up man!

Toki987 Thanks for taking the time. I guess the mix came out pretty good for a phones mix. Anytime i post something i tend to wait for some one to dive on me on how bad my mix is. I was especially looking for it this time bcuz i used phones, instead for the first time i actually got compliments on it.LOL

Cha, I'm only now starting to mess around with soundfonts, i have so many of them and so few struck me as usable. As i figured out you gotta throw fx on a few of them to make them musical. BTW check your pm

Back