HIP-HOP-headz .... let me know what you think!

Nice joint U got! Lyrical flow reminds me somewhat of Digable Planets. The vocs at the hooks, particularly around 2:39 slightly appears as jumbled. Adding a .5ms or quicker delay on the doubled voc, can add some spacing and adjust this really, minor issue. Overall, your production is on point!

MISTERQCUE said:
Nice joint U got! Lyrical flow reminds me somewhat of Digable Planets. The vocs at the hooks, particularly around 2:39 slightly appears as jumbled. Adding a .5ms or quicker delay on the doubled voc, can add some spacing and adjust this really, minor issue. Overall, your production is on point!

Thanks man! I'll try to fix that.

Kewl... Good mix. Not overly squished. That's getting rare. Go Blue Devils.

Kidding - I don't think I've ever been to Columbus GA., Columbus OH, yes. GA., no. Go Blue Devils anyway. Hope they do twice as good this season.

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

Massive Master said:
Kewl... Good mix. Not overly squished. That's getting rare. Go Blue Devils.

Kidding - I don't think I've ever been to Columbus GA., Columbus OH, yes. GA., no. Go Blue Devils anyway. Hope they do twice as good this season.

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

Hey ... thanks for the feedback! I spent most of my time trying to get it to sound right ..... or at least half way right! :-)

I'll be posting more stuff soon so be on the lookout!

this is pretty nice, i dont really like this kinda clubby beat, but i think have a good charisma and style. Kinda a throwback. The vocals are pretty clean, and i like the rapid fire lyrics.

This is good. What are you working with?

wargasms said:
this is pretty nice, i dont really like this kinda clubby beat, but i think have a good charisma and style. Kinda a throwback. The vocals are pretty clean, and i like the rapid fire lyrics.

This is good. What are you working with?

True dat...

I'm using Reason and ProTools (Digi 002 rack). I've got a lot of different kind of beats that I've been workin' on. I'm tryin' to see what's gonna work best for me.

Thanks for the feedback!

thought your tune was really clear and precise
nice spacing and i like the way you pan left then right on the delay
nice tunes

snowman28 said:
thought your tune was really clear and precise
nice spacing and i like the way you pan left then right on the delay
nice tunes

Thanks. I try not to make my tracks too unidirectional. I like movement! :-)

pretty warm vox, I enjoy it.

beat: I don't really like that, and I think you need some more bass for real.

sratching = too simple and too loud.

flows - nice, keep that shit up..ha.

shackrock said:
pretty warm vox, I enjoy it.

beat: I don't really like that, and I think you need some more bass for real.

sratching = too simple and too loud.

flows - nice, keep that shit up..ha.

True dat ... thanx for the feedback.

Back