Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: HIP-HOP-headz .... let me know what you think!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    HIP-HOP-headz .... let me know what you think!

    Sign in to disable this ad
    http://www.ibisentertainment.com/whereyouat.mp3

    Listen to this and let me know what you think. All comments/suggestions welcome.

    ---------------------------------------
    W-I-Z
    PhanatikPoet@yahoo.com
    www.ibisentertainment.com
    ---------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Columbus, GA/Ft Polk, LA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Thumbs up

    tight! What do you know about Columbus, Ga.?
    B-FACE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    5,464
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    21474861

    Thumbs up

    Nice joint U got! Lyrical flow reminds me somewhat of Digable Planets. The vocs at the hooks, particularly around 2:39 slightly appears as jumbled. Adding a .5ms or quicker delay on the doubled voc, can add some spacing and adjust this really, minor issue. Overall, your production is on point!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by b-face
    tight! What do you know about Columbus, Ga.?
    I grew up there. As a matter of fact I'll be there this weekend.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by MISTERQCUE
    Nice joint U got! Lyrical flow reminds me somewhat of Digable Planets. The vocs at the hooks, particularly around 2:39 slightly appears as jumbled. Adding a .5ms or quicker delay on the doubled voc, can add some spacing and adjust this really, minor issue. Overall, your production is on point!
    Thanks man! I'll try to fix that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Columbus, GA/Ft Polk, LA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    18
    Originally posted by W-I-Z
    I grew up there. As a matter of fact I'll be there this weekend.
    Thats where I'm from also. CHS blue devils.
    B-FACE

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by b-face
    Thats where I'm from also. CHS blue devils.
    I went to Carver. :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago area, probably looking for more coffee.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,844
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 206 Times in 144 Posts
    Rep Power
    16180575
    Kewl... Good mix. Not overly squished. That's getting rare. Go Blue Devils.

    Kidding - I don't think I've ever been to Columbus GA., Columbus OH, yes. GA., no. Go Blue Devils anyway. Hope they do twice as good this season.

    John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by Massive Master
    Kewl... Good mix. Not overly squished. That's getting rare. Go Blue Devils.

    Kidding - I don't think I've ever been to Columbus GA., Columbus OH, yes. GA., no. Go Blue Devils anyway. Hope they do twice as good this season.

    John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com
    Hey ... thanks for the feedback! I spent most of my time trying to get it to sound right ..... or at least half way right! :-)

    I'll be posting more stuff soon so be on the lookout!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •