Hip Hop...... genre

That's a lot of songs to listen to...I think in general you'll have a better response posting one at a time.

Listening to Rep ya City...good feel, I like the piano hook a lot. Everything is clear and audible. I'd like to hear even more of the horns in the chorus (and perhaps again in the verses doing something different). I think the low-end could come up a bit. I'm listening on my headphones, which usually over-represent low frequencies, and it still sounds lacking.

Good track overall, something I could listen to in the background, but nothing I would want to buy or listen to over and over. Needs something to take it up a level.

Chill...this one really didn't do it for me. It's well put together, I don't have much to criticize on the mix. Just didn't like it. There's not much happening musically, especially in the chorus.

We can get it on...This one is catchy. I like the bass line and the string sample in the background. I get the idea of having people talking over each other and at the beginning it sounds okay. At the end it's too much. Also, why is the song so short?

Hope that helps,
Peter

Back