hey a super critic

okobd

why don't you just let us all know who you are? we get the point if its supposed to be constructive.

hey guys?

I know it's none of my business, but i thought saw something strange happen in a thread, and I'm starting to think this was a long time user, which is cool if it was well-intended, but it's not the way to do things IMO
-ok

it's obvious

Dude I can see that you don't want to. I'm just saying, since you said you can play nice, what's the big deal!

Whoever administers this website should be able to find out who this is quite easily, especially after apparently banning two usernames already...

awww guys.... He`s a lemon vendor.. read it, and make lemonade. It is both a form of reinforcement and extreme reality checking. No big deal.
Initially, I let myself react primally, but thats part of the test too...

initially the postings may have been a touch too harsh for some of the more sensitive. But he dont bother me, see I been in here for a while and it does tend to make you a wee bit crazy, I`ve quit several times a week before and unloaded my software.... :D

I could care less about this person, but if someone really wanted to know they should be able to find out.

I have to agree with Toki, He's our alterego. My initial responses were even more crude than his and it didn't serve any of us in a good way. Let it go.

bd

BTW, whatever alias you're going by at the moment, I'd still like to hear your stuff.............you ARE a musician..........yes?

Khompewtur said:
Oh i like the introspective and psychoanalytical angle this is taking on..

...veeeeeeeellly intelesting..

hey man, you got any papers on ya..., and a light? :cool:

bdbdbuck said:
BTW, whatever alias you're going by at the moment, I'd still like to hear your stuff.............you ARE a musician..........yes?
You have heard his stuff... the whole point is that he's a regular clinic member who wants to voice what he really thinks under a pseudonym.

Kinda wish I'd thought of it first....

;)

:D

WATYF

See, my mother really only pretended to like me, so I've sought fulfillment and surrogate approval by posting in the clinic.

But they were only pretending to like me too, and I couldn't see that til SC set me straight.

Anybody wanna buy some gear???

[/Eeyore mode]:p :p :p :p :p

Originally quoted by Toki ..lemonade..

They got to you too Toki?

I have been playing Lemonade Tycoon for like 2 days straight now. I can't believe I shelled out $20 bucks for a game whose sole point is to buy and sell supplies. Shouldn't I be getting paid for this?

You have heard his stuff... the whole point is that he's a regular clinic member who wants to voice what he really thinks under a pseudonym.

What is the point of this? I mean what is there some sort of reputation to uphold? Does that person want some screen name to remain "Web popular"?

I am not upset at any of the trolling that has gone on, i'm too jaded but I AM dying of curiosity (damn i cant spel tat werd). WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? AAIaiiiiiieEeeeee...

WATYF said:

If that IS true then I know he's a loser who's full of shit.

I havent seen ANYONE EVER in this clinic who has the authority OR Credentials to post as an AUTHORITY on ANYTHING.

PERIOD

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON EVER has graced this clinic who posesses that type of authority.

Kramer said:

I havent seen ANYONE EVER in this clinic who has the authority OR Credentials to post as an AUTHORITY on ANYTHING.

PERIOD

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON EVER has graced this clinic who posesses that type of authority.

Well, right. But we all have opinions. and I know how I respond when something comes on the car radio that doesn't trip my trigger.

SC was just letting us be a fly on his firewall...

Hey now.. don't shoot the messenger... :p I was just relaying what he said in his posts...

WATYF

Kramer said:

PERIOD

wrong.

Back