Hey Check out my music, let me know what you think !

Took a listen to road devil...great harp, guitar and vocals. The hard panning of each to either side is a bit unconventional, but I'd play this on my radio show. Very good blues...

Checked out road devil.
Guitar and harp sound great! Both the playing and recording. Sounds good and real and natural sounding.
The vocal, in my opinion sounds like you're trying a little too hard. Not bad at all, just not the same realness of the other parts. But it sounds like you're having fun with it and that's most important.

Wow thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Those tracks were recorded live in my apartment, one mic on me (guitar) the other on my buddy (vocals and harp). I have a simple little stereo setup -sm57 and SP C1 - audiobuddy - audiophile sound card.
We have a lot of fun doing these improv jams...

Thanks for listening!

I enjoy this stuff a lot. I got a bad blues jones in me. I'd mic that guitar a little further away with that much attack. The vocal needs to come up more or back the guitar off a little. I like the stuff man. Recording is good.

Toki987 said:
I enjoy this stuff a lot. I got a bad blues jones in me. I'd mic that guitar a little further away with that much attack. The vocal needs to come up more or back the guitar off a little. I like the stuff man. Recording is good.

Thanks man!
I definitley have to work on mic placement..

Back