!!! HevyD & Bulls Hit collab !!!

HevyD47Ca

BH posted in my 4 sticks cover post that he had done drums and vocals for this song and asked if I would like to hear his trax.
I really enjoyed the organic sound of real drums on this and his vocal really screams too.
Check it out if you get the time.

Dan & BH,

Cool rendition!:cool:

The guitar really seems to take the lions share of the mix and focus of the song on this one.

I seem to remember the original giving a little more balance to the drums and vocals.

A little bit of fogginess to the overall sound too. Was this a mixed media production, as in analog/digital?

How was the song assembled?

Cheers! :)

Oh yes,........ rockin!! Love this tune guys. I like the guitar tones. Bass is happnin with the drums nice.. Jus like to hear little more of them up with the guitar. Cool singin...
:)

Thanks for checking it out guys and the kind words. First time I've heard the mix myself.

I agree about the drums. I've remixed a version here with them pulled forward a notch

As Dan says, when I heard his version I remembered I'd recorded drums and vocal to the same song about a year ago before I had a mixer or preamps or multi input soundcard. I mixed down the drum and vocal tracks seperately, converted to a couple of mp3s and emailed to Dan. He then recorded the guitas & bass and emailed me an mp3. So yeah all in all fairly lofi, but it would have taken forever to email wavs around

Hey BH!!

I like your mix better. After reading toki's comments I remixed the first post as well.
That was totally cool where the guitar cuts out near the end as well.
anyway, this was just plain lots of fun, who doesn't loke to pretend they're led zeppelin for a while.:D

Back