Heres my new song, Rockin, Feedback please

Guitars sound good...but I could use more drums. Especially toms on the rolls. Are these sampled loops? Get the vocals in there soon though, it hurts to listen to the repetitive instrumental parts. I'm dying for some change lol Sounds good overall so far. :cool:

hey men, thanks for the feedback,
actually im not really a good beat maker, im having hard time thinking of more fills. Yes it is a drum sequence, not loops. It took me 1 week to finish this drum pattern via Dxi Battery Drum Sofware and added later the others.

PS Anybody wanna help me fill this song with lead guitars?

what about the guitars...that's what i meant. are those sampled?? what software program are you using to add the guitars?

Kick and snare sound too much alike in some parts. Drums need work (but like you said your learning (not good beat maker)).. More parts on the guitar would be better too

well, I'd say if I was able to hear that they were sampled guitar parts then you probably should try and mix it up a bit. Sampled instruments are good to get you a starting template...but they get boring after awhile. This is why I can't stand a lot of hip hop/rap music, because it's the same 4 bar phrase looped over and over a lot of the time. Try editing a few of the notes on the guitar...adding effects, adding different guitar loops, etc. Same with the drums. There is so much boring music out there in the world, and if you can create something that sets you apart from the rest of it...then people will notice it (and not just us nerdy audio people). :cool:

Back