here's the beef

dtb

no tune, yet
oh yea, baby. gonna be a wonderful afternoon, I hope. btb and mississippi are on the way over. and it will be our pleasure to have Jim Arnold here as well. Jim was a MNJ regular a couple years ago, before he and his lovely wife, Brandy, started having kids like a mutha fucka. They have a little man that's 3 and they had twin girls this summer. He's been very busy. Jim is the pro at the golf course I work at, and writes tunz all the time, and loves to sing. Man, this is gonna be fun. I don't care if the recordings come out or not, I will post'em as soon as I can. Gotta do family stuff for a couple days, but I'll get'em up.

It's about 75 degrees, sun shinning big time. The beer and vodka are flowing. The herb is burning. If we don't get sumpin down, I'll be pissed. LOL

Later.

Dan

B. Sabbath:
"so where's the beef, man?"

ok, we got wasted, which seemed to be the first order of buisness.LOL. btb doesn't bring his keyboard, so he "plays" the bass (which you will hear, can be disputed). Jim can only stay a couple hours (has to pick up the twins), mississippi has his sunglasses on, and is really into getting high and chilling. I have two "heavy" bloody mary's before they get here, and start to struggle after 4 beers. The recording sucks so bad, but we don't care. It's been a couple years for Jim. mississippi has never even played with the tune. But we had a great time, and I enjoyed Jim being there so much. I miss his music company, even though I see him almost daily at the golf course. So they came, we played, and they were gone in like 3 hours. A whirlwind afternoon, with a good time had by all.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/dtb/singles

"have a nice day"

***warning, explicit language***

And then my day was complete with Tech beating the shit out of Miami.

***again, sorry about the recording guality***

Dan, Bob, Jim, Watt

Last edited:
Dan,
I like the tune but, someone is really out of tune....and/or playing out of key....I think it's the bass.....not sure though....the recording is actually pretty good...guit, fiddle and vocals all sound good...

Really cool tune though man...great lyric...I dig it,
Sounds like you fellas were having a great time....
Joe

the mp3 I have is cutting and splicing everywhere, especially near the end, is this right?

hey, fellows, I just got back from taking care of the kid.

The bass is out, as well as btb, he's out also, LOL. and that's mississippi (Watt Mcdowell) on the fiddle. been picking with him for 25 years. and lynx, it could be, but it plays here pretty good. don't know about that.

thanks, guys, I know it kinda sucks, but what can I say. we got wasted.

Dan

dtb said:
I know it kinda sucks, but what can I say. we got wasted on pie................

Dan

well then..........................

no issues :D

it's all about havin' fun............ain't it? :D
joe

Back