Thread: helped so much last time im posting again

Thanks

helped so much last time im posting again

Sign in to disable this ad
    hey..got a new song up at

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=3452&alid=-1

"my outer darkness"

looking for some tips like usual , you guys always seem to help out tremendously...its truly appreciated...songs kinda heavy , kinda electronic themed so just an advanced warning , its not everyones cup o'tea... thanks alot again in advance

p.s id gladly and do listen to anyones stuff here , i just rarely comment...im not really with enough expertise to say much more than "yeah i really liked the song"...

take care
    gary

Thanks

Re: helped so much last time im posting again

Originally posted by gbav
    p.s id gladly and do listen to anyones stuff here , i just rarely comment...im not really with enough expertise to say much more than "yeah i really liked the song"..

that's good enough, and it's how I recognized your name.. you commented on one of my tunes awhile back.. check out some other folks and they'll remember.. no thread should fall off the front page without any replys, but we need others to help keep it alive..

end of sermon..

the tune..

pretty cool! I didn't know what to expect at first but it eventually kicked into something cool.. I think it could use a bit more meat, and maybe lower the vocals a hair.. the vocals are a little out of key.. maybe a few punches.. the song got stronger as it went on.. very cool! those low vocals are good, but come out of key.. I would redo those.. very cool chant sounds! the sound is bright, but not too bright.. rather than dull it up, maybe just increase the meat.. not sure..

had some 'Orgy' qualities to it..

Thanks
    Damn! I thought he meant something else by "orgy" and clicked immediately. I liked it a lot, but found myself wanting more drums and guitar. Keep the techno stuff, but more guitar and drums...there's your "meat" in my humble opinion.

Thread Information