Help Please!

Thanks for the comments fellers, any more??

BTW, one is done on Sonar and is not even mixed, one is done in the studio with Pro Tools and $$.

A is better, but I think it would be even better with a little more bass like B.

A has way more depth to it.

However, I wonder how many people noticed that B was first?

neither.

a the second one is less annoying than b the first one

b the first one sounds like its got an enhancer on it

neither.

a the second one is less annoying than b the first one
This doesnt help.

A is better. The real A. Not B which is in A's spot.

Nor does this:rolleyes::D:D They were put up in haste, just read the letter and critique away.

As I said, one is completely unmixed, not even remotely or even panned. The other has 100 grand worth of toys on it. That speaks volumes.:rolleyes:

ha ha sorry. i think we both did pretty good. just trying to help.

it sounds like 2 snippets of muzak to me.

i was hoping youd say if i was right about the enhancer.

100,000 clams sounds impressive. your files do not.

The beginnng of A i like better, but the low end of B i morepresent which i like better, but both of them sound like they were recorded off of record player. Complete with the hiss and pops . . .especilly B

I hope I never have that much money wrapped up in stuff, and it sounds like something that is unmixed. Yikes!!

Maye I need to change the batteries in my Aids!!!

JasonBird

A and B JasonBird
I'm an idiot
So far it's
A = 3
B = 4
Both ? = 1
Idiot = 1

We need more votes - it's too close to call.....

I agree with Tim - it would be cool to know which is which.....;)

:D:):D:)

The first clip, which is called "B":D, is Sonar recorded directly. No mixing, no eq, no thought, no attempt. The second one ( which is called "A"), was NOT done by me, it was done with serious $$ equipment like PT and SSL compressors etc.

There has to be a lesson in here for us...LOL

OH YEAH:D:D

I guess it isnt a fair clip with the background synth. It was the piano sound I was trying to get an opinion on. That was after I begged. Dude cuts the low end out of everything.:rolleyes:

PT means nothing if you dont know anything about music.

you can call me names and cuss me out and act like little kids all you want. if you ask for opinions you shouldnt whine and throw tantrums when you get them.

"Don't be an idiot - DavidK is a classically trained symphony musician. Even if you don't like the music at least show some respect. That respect should be shown regardless - it's just common courtesy."

- with your red chicklet doesnt change my opinion. i saw the thread title thinking maybe i could help. the initial post is kinda cute and kinda coy. then theres the whole $$ thing. i listened to the clips a number of times and they just sound like snippets of sequenced synth notes.

a or b? sigh

i gave my opinion and dude gets all pissy.

i think the pro-tools guy knows a thing or two about production. yet you bitch about him behind his back.

im not sorry i tried to help cause i enjoy it. i am sorry ive wasted my time here.

Back