Hello from a new member.

Carsinogenic

Hello,

well firstly, thank you for having me as part of this bbs! i will try to make a positive contribution whenever possible.............. and i promise no spam. i hate that!!

anyways, i have been an underground music producer for about 10yrs. I have always worked from home in makeshift studios, but its no where the music was made rather the end product.

I play in a couple of bands, an dhave done recording and producing for a couple of bands.......... but i am not one on blowing my own whistle, so if you want to know more, you will have to search it out.

but i will give you this link, it is to 3 free song downloads of one of the bands that i play in, and recorded, mixed , etc....
http://triplejunearthed.com/intheheadset
the band name is "In The HeadSet"

also there are some tunes and details here:
http://myspace.com/intheheadset
*(hint, if you do a seach on a musician called "Ruze"...... you will find more of my handywork ;)

oh, look at the time.
well its been a pleasure talking to you all.
and i look forward talking to you all in the not too distant future!

till our paths cross again,
C.

hey man, welcome aboard,

i like those 3 songs, very groovy, laid back with nice beats and cool melodies ;)

Welcome Novacastrian Newb,
Vagabond is great. Well recorded if that's your work - good oh!
JJJ's site is good but the streamer isn't the best quality (though not as bad as Myspace) & they're quite restrictive on the # of songs - lots of chances for competitions though eh!
You might consider soundclick or lightningmp3 - the latter is a good place to store songs and the former is an excellent site all 'round.
How's life up north? I'm closer to the 'Gong. I look forward to more of your stuff filtering through for a listen & comment. If you get a chance have a squiz at my jjj spot or my soundclick page (I don't bother with my Myspace site much anymore)- pygmy beat &/or Miriam & I.

yep i recorded, mixed and mastered all those songs.
yeah they are mp3's on the net, which means that they loose a bit of quality (due to the compression of frequencies)

I got heaps of stuff recorded, plus i have been doing recording for other bands etc.
I started a business called "temple underground" about 5-10yrs ago, and deliberatly kept it underground. although you may have see some of the cloths being warn out and about and not know what they are ;)

Newcastle, well it is as it has always been.............full of heavy rock, commodor driving, footy watching boguns...lol

anywayz, thanks for making me welcome!
and i am more than happy to help all out where-ever possible.

till later,
C.

oh i thought that i would tell you guys that i have added another song to our myspace profile for you all to have a listen to.

Its called "Rain", and its a tribute to the recent flooding we have had here in Newcastle(Au)

well as always its been a pleasure talking to you.

Till our paths cross again,
C.

In The HeadSet

Back