hellllppp meeeee please.

oh also, the mix is kind of quite, i dont really understandwhy , im using sonar 5, and the master track was peaking at like -3db, yet its still quiet.

thanks guys

:eek: THE PETE :eek: :D

Welcome back, were you been.

Anyways;

I listen to track one, and I was suprised I allways took you for a rapper, but no you be a hard rocker :cool: .
Cool axe work, Good sound.

The vox sounds a little bit distant from the music, theire loud enough, but they dont blend to good.
Try to get them more combined the the music.

The vox might also be a bit overly angry, and quite frankly your uncle :D is worried for your mental health :p

Good work Pete, glad to have you back. :)

Decent start man. Track one is cool. Nice guitar playing. It is quiet. You might need to use some multiband compression on the entire mix, if you want to make it louder, just be careful. In Sonar 5, use the multiband from Sonitus, and try teh smooth preset. It's an easy one to tweak.

Track 2 has a nice, quiet intro. Very clean. Good sound when it starts driving. Again, probably just needs some tweaks. Not a bad tune at all...

the pete said:
thanks so much guys, i got much better response than i expected haha

Well there you see we are proffesional, nothing comes in our way for giving an unbiased opinion :D

This mix sounds good to me. Everything was recorded well.

This is not my really my style of music--
But what is wrong with the vocals? They're not pretty, but if they were, it wouldn't be the right style. Some of the more 'melodic singing' parts are a little out of tune here and there. Unless I really don't get it at all, sweet, precise vocals are not really what this type of music is about.

You did a good job--

Back