Hear my train a comin' & Solar Bullet - New Material!

Fuzznut

Searcher
This's something that we recorded in 08.08.2004. Our band is called Indigo Revival. Solar Bullet is our own song, and it's not a finished version yet. It's just a... I guess you can call it a 'jam version' or something. The other one is Hear my train a comin', a Jimi Hendrix cover/tribute/jam song...

These tracks were recorded with a Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro Mixer and a Fostex 1/4" reel to reel 8-track recorder. Drums we're recorded with three mics and the guitars with two Shure SM57s. Hope you enjoy!

Listen:
LoFi Solar Bullet
HiFi Solar Bullet
or Download 7.59Mb

LoFi Hear my train a comin'
HiFi Hear my train a comin'
or Download 6Mb

Fuzz

Hi man I really like the guitar work here, it has a real sweet Hendrix feel to it. Would be nice to have some vocals to go along with the rest of it as it will tend to get repetitive otherwise.

Thanks HevyD47Ca for your comment!

Yeah you're right, we need vocals.. But the thing is that we like to record live with one or two takes and there isn't enough space in my mixer (4-buss) to record all at the same time... We need a bassist too.

We were just jamming and having fun when we recorded these songs. Actually this was the third time me and my brother played with this drummer, so this band is still a work in progress. But for now I let the guitar do the singing.. :cool:

Back