"Headin' east, west"

Nice jam. Did you mix it on headphones? I only ask because it sounds good on these ones. Some real cool guitar progressions in a couple of spots

Another name I recognize....great guitar man!!Love the groove, dig the ride cymbal thing around :50 in...nice change up, another really cool change around 1:13. love the bit of wah on the solo! Man, I forgot how great this site was ! Great job man, really dug it!!

Nice jam. Did you mix it on headphones? I only ask because it sounds good on these ones. Some real cool guitar progressions in a couple of spots
hey bulls,
thanks for listening.

i always mix on monitors.
then, check on headphones.
i did some stereo spreading on this one,
so i knew the cans mix would be kinda cool.

i have a 2nd version of this one done now,
with just 1 rhythm guitar part,
i may post later.

Another name I recognize....great guitar man!!Love the groove, dig the ride cymbal thing around :50 in...nice change up, another really cool change around 1:13. love the bit of wah on the solo! Man, I forgot how great this site was ! Great job man, really dug it!!

hey strat! thanks for listening...
yea, this is a groove tune, for sure...i think i wrote the drum part before i ever started writing the music.
the wah, is a great old Budda Wah, i've had it a while, but i think i want something different now,
with a Q control on it. i want to dial in the vowel-sound of it more.

This sounds good and the playing is very tastefull.
hi La9! appreciate the comments, i'm trying to play more melodically, as time goes by, less notes.
tho it's always fun to let it rip now and then

Your tunes always sound tight. Great job.
thanks chili! you've always been supportive of my efforts, for that i thank you

---------- Update ----------

i have a 2nd version now,
if you are interested:
see if you can tell what changed......

HEADIN EAST WEST VER 2 Eq by Bats Brew | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back