HDProduction - Instrumentals / all feedback will be returned!!!

naw man. i wonna try homerecording. maybe u should try other forums.

No I repeat - try the the Hip Hop DJ Forum on this board. We don't listen to or buy or use "beats" here in the clinic. We play rock/pop/punk/country around here. That's why Dragon created the Hip Hop DJ Forum on this board. The people who hang out there would be more inclined to buy your beats.

Hello HomeRecording users :)

I create beats and maybe you can help me out with some feedback. if you got something to let me know. just go ahead :) SoundClick artist: HD Production - page with MP3 music downloads and drop your links too :)

If u want sincere feedback:

Are the tracks mastered or just mixed? Overall they sound OK.
In this genre I'm really lookin to hear great sub tones, if I could suggest anything it would be to work on real pro sounding bass and sub-bass production.

Maybe Keith (KCearl) will give a listen.

No I repeat - try the the Hip Hop DJ Forum on this board. We don't listen to or buy or use "beats" here in the clinic. We play rock/pop/punk/country around here. That's why Dragon created the Hip Hop DJ Forum on this board. The people who hang out there would be more inclined to buy your beats.

He isn't asking anyone to buy anything...merely for feedback. And believe it or not, some us actually do listen to beats when people put them in the clinic.

HD was actually directed here from the Hip Hop forum, as he was looking for input about his productions. Maybe he worded it wrong, but give him the benefit of a doubt, or just don't listen to them if you are offended by the genre. Not my gig either, but this is not the rock/pop/punk/country mixing clinic. It is fair game to all types of 'home recording'.

Yeah, I mean personally I don't have any intention of producing rock/pop/punk/country if I can help it. Whatever you got - bring it on.

Not trying to speak for ido, but I think soundclick in particular is saturated with beat makers just spamming you with their beatz for sale. It does get kinda annoying.

HD, I think it might help if you presented your material in a different light..I dunno, like maybe asking about areas of concern with your mixes so we can focus a little here. Your post does come off as maybe more promotional than anything else, but you did mention feedback, so....

I think PDP hit on the biggest issue - the low end. I though Wild West Swagger was pretty cool and would love to hear someone rap over it, but I think you're missing the big, pounding bottom end with these tracks. They just sound too lite...lacking in impact. Just my 2 cents.

Well that sucks.....

Yes, it does indeed suck. Not to get too far off from your music HD, but I'd just like to say that KC is one of my all time favorite posters here. Super helpful to a lot of people, wicked funny and he churned out tracks like they were going out of style.

If there is anything that anyone can do to help reverse the situation, I (and many others) would greatly appreciate it.

nice beats... great work. love the use of drums, and the chords u use. the melodies of some tracks could be improved though. keep up the work

Yes, it does indeed suck. Not to get too far off from your music HD, but I'd just like to say that KC is one of my all time favorite posters here. Super helpful to a lot of people, wicked funny and he churned out tracks like they were going out of style.

If there is anything that anyone can do to help reverse the situation, I (and many others) would greatly appreciate it.
I don't want to divert attention away from HD's tracks either but I would also like KC un-banned. I liked him.

-Adam.

HD was actually directed here from the Hip Hop forum, as he was looking for input about his productions. Maybe he worded it wrong, but give him the benefit of a doubt, or just don't listen to them if you are offended by the genre. Not my gig either, but this is not the rock/pop/punk/country mixing clinic. It is fair game to all types of 'home recording'.

So what is the purpose of the Hip Hop forum? Are we going to have all "beats" reviewed in the MP3 Clinic now? I'm confused....

So what is the purpose of the Hip Hop forum? Are we going to have all "beats" reviewed in the MP3 Clinic now? I'm confused....

Nope. If someone asks for feedback, then the obvious place is the Clinic. Believe me, there is much spam being deleted from the HiH forum that no one needs to be annoyed by. Some are worthy of the Marketing forum, but not many.

Back