Happy Holidays and Thanks for a great year

TripleM

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around over the next few weeks, so while I have the chance I thought I'd say Merry Christmas and thanks for a great year.

It was about a year ago now that I was cruising online auction sites looking for my recording setup. I thought I could write a decent song and play it passably well. Recording was going to be the easy part. Oh my. Reality turned out to be so different.

I've made a ton of progress, and much of it is due to the people on this board. I've made a few virtual friends too. My new year's resolution is to catch up to Sam, Sluice, and some of the others who do top notch work.

But more important than anything else, I've had a blast doing this during the past year. And I fully intend to have another blast this year.

Keep writing and recording and having fun. Happy new year.

...merry christmas to ya trip...
....This seems like a good thread to add my holiday wishes to as well. So, .... merry christmas to all the Home Rec'ers.... I hope your holidays are as happy as they should be.:)

G .......:) w/ a happy 5

may as well do it here

Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Kwanza! :D

Cheers to another year of low bass drum mixin', too much reverb using, overcompressed, cymbals too loud, vocals too low/loud, drowning in effects, tubby bass, over e.q.ing, bad mp3 converting, canned drummed, out of tune mother jokers! :D

sam and (insert fictional wife) :D

And let's not forget heavy upper mid abuse, Sam...that's where I came from..."sounds good Sluice...but ahhh....man those mids are killing me!" Something like that. :)

I know what you mean about unexpected recording challenges, Trip...and new ones come around every time we sit down work, eh?

Hope you're not gone for too long...we need ya here!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to ya' MMM! And Merry Christmas to the rest of the raggedy MP3 Clinic crowd. If we didn't spend all our money on gear, perhaps we could afford some new clothes. :D

Don't stay gone too long, your friends (that's us) will miss you. ;)

Merry Christmas all! And to all a under compressed SONIC BLAST!
I may even have time to post another song before the end of 2002!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone on HomeRec, especially the MP3 clinic.

Like TripleM I've learned a huge amount from the folks here; it's a great place.

See you in the new year.

Cheers

AB

Back