Ha-Ha! From the garage to the studio!

Bump up da' bass yo!
Seriously, I can barely hear the bass, but I am on crappy speakers here at work...
You guys are a three piece, right? (how very perceptive of me :p )
FWIW, I'd think you'd want the bass more out front in that case...

Stop is cool. Funky feel to it.
Crazytown has a nice rythum to it.
Magpie has a nice sound at the start. Cool drums, and bass can be heard. That's how the rest should sound. Probably the fullest sound of the 3. Cool tunes though.
Ed

cellardweller said:
Bump up da' bass yo!
Seriously, I can barely hear the bass, but I am on crappy speakers here at work...
You guys are a three piece, right? (how very perceptive of me :p )
FWIW, I'd think you'd want the bass more out front in that case...
We're hoping we can get the drummer to stay. And I agree on the bass. I'm might be able to kick the bass up here at home, a bit.
GRN: I've heard of Modest Mouse, but I don't think I've heard them. This stuff comes out of Mike's brain while he's driving truck. Our live stuff a little more lively . (camcorder recording)
And thanks to all for listening. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time. I can hear the bass fine. I would probably pan the guitars a little out of center if it was me. Everything seems to be fairly up the middle. Since it's a 3-piece, it's not muddy, but it does need some more stereo separation, imo.

Mike's scraping up the money for some more studio time and the tracks have been archieved. I would like to have the engineer "raw up" my sound a bit. Those are the only 3 song we play with minimal bass effects. I can't wait to hear him make them sound all 'purty'.

Back