Guitar instrumental-Feedback appreciated!

it's good. i think you need to turn it up a lot. cause i have loud speakers and i had to crank it up.

do you know who copeland is? he's a good singer and i could totally see him singign to this.

Thanks, yeah i know, I have to boost the volume, it sounded okay before I sent it to MP3, will have to try and remedy that.

No, who is he?

You're definitely pulling in some noticable hiss there throughout the recording.
Very nice tone, and feel to the song. Definitely strat sounds going on here, love that :D Nice tune, enjoyed it

As you said "all feedback" ...

First thing I suggest is to take a look in guitar tuning.

Nothing terrible, but "B" string it seems sounding a little "below" .
What gives a bad effect, principally in open chords/strings.

And as some solo notes are "shocking" in tune with chords track, take a look in the "bridge octave tune" too.

I think you could try too a more "dead" room to record (but thats a personal taste). I would like to listen this song with less "room interaction" .

Some details, but in a general way is a very well played song.

Ciro

Last edited:
Interesting tune and a nice tone on the guitar. I'd shorten and darken the verb so you keep that bright attack but have more clarity of the lines and a mellower sustain, but that's just my taste.

Tim

Thanks all for the input, I really appreciate it! I am glad you all liked it. I put a lot of the input to work, especially the technical, to experiment and see if it can make it better. Thanks again! I hope to post more stuff as it’s recorded.

Back