Green tea... go ahead & take a sip!

Pretty interesting...how many vocal tracks is that? I'm not sure about the vocal effect on the main vocal...I would personally like to hear the vocal a bit clearer. The chorus part seems to work pretty well...the layering there is pretty cool. The song itself sounds pretty good.....good mix with the music and vocals.

Like I said, my only thing might be to have the main vocal be clearer, with less of the effect on it, but that's sort of a personal preference there.

Thanks... There are 3 vocal tracks for each of the verses. I threw a flanger on one of those the other two are pretty much dry 'cept a little eq, compression and delay... I stopped counting the tracks in the hook. :D I was going for a euphoric experience... Kind of like you're high.. :eek: :p glad you enjoyed it!

Hey bigwillz,

The recording is very crisp/pristine. The mix sounds well balanced to me. I would like a little more thickness/bottom end on the snare hits. The vocal track with the flanger on could be tamed a tad perhaps to bring them more like the vocals at the very end of the tune.

This type of music is not my particular cup of tea :p but nicely put together! :)

Hey bigwillz,

The recording is very crisp/pristine. The mix sounds well balanced to me. I would like a little more thickness/bottom end on the snare hits. The vocal track with the flanger on could be tamed a tad perhaps to bring them more like the vocals at the very end of the tune.

This type of music is not my particular cup of tea :p but nicely put together! :)

Hmmm maybe I got a little wild with the automation of the flanger track. The volume and panning changes constantly throughout verse 1 and 2. I'll make it static tomorrow and re-upload. :p

Not much I can say.....totally different field...but I can say with confidence that your sound staging skills are beyong mine.....nice.....:cool:

I don't like tea. I drink hot water.

Nice song, though. Well, done.

Last edited:
Back