Got Dylan?

Yo, hey,... that was cool!

I like the robust "studio" sound you got to the tracks, and e'thing sounds nice & clear. Solid playing and production value. Sounds like Dylan on Ludes!
Heh! :eek: ;)

A Reel Person said:
I like the robust "studio" sound you got to the tracks, and e'thing sounds nice & clear. Solid playing and production value. Sounds like Dylan on Ludes!
Heh! :eek: ;)
Thanks man...I have a cheapy 4 track for ideas, and this was all done in it, with a SM58.... :D

I haven't used it for a while, so this is about when I started to play again.

That's cool, man.

So, what 4-track did you do this on, specifically?
The sound quality is fine.
;)

I have an ongoing love for 4-track cassette based units, bordering on fanaticism,... although in the turnaround, only a certain percentage of the tunes I've posted were off a cassette 4-track Portastudio. I've done stuff in many different formats. I'm all over the map with that! (Recording details below every song title on my Soundclick page,... if you've noticed!)

Anyway, 4-tracks rock in my book!

Thanx again.

My 4 track is a Boss BR-532. My wife bought it for me a while back, to see if it would get me back into music. It has a built in drum machine, so laying down an idea is very easy.

Ah, yeah,... CF recording and not cassette!

Well, it sounds just fine to me!!
Any spouse that would buy you gear is a keeper.;)

Yeah,...

Dylan is another deep, deep, nearly inexhaustible source for great material!!

E'one,... join in now!! Dylan for one and all!

Thanx!!!!!

Gosh, I love Bob Dylan!

Aaaggghhh!!! Make all the jokes you want,... 'cause it's true!!!

Here's one:...
A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall!
As with any "Davemania" cover over 6 minutes, there are a few minor gaffs in there! Hopefully nothin' too heinous!!!...... :eek: ;)

Back